Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Month Until Christmas!

The final countdown is on!!
18 work days left
24 Days until we leave for the mainland
29 Days until Christmas Eve!!
I decided last night that I better start wrapping presents as I have a very good feeling December 19 is going sneek it's quiet little face on me quite fast and I will have a 101 things to do to get ready before heading off for Christmas. And so, even though I prefer to wrap presents closer to Christmas, I decided I better get an earlier start. We still have so many people left to buy for too, I am definitely not on the ball this year! I don't even know what to buy Ted for Christmas, I am stumped!
On Saturday my parents are coming over (for a short sleepover), and my dad will help me put up the lights on the tall part of the house (Ted and I are both scared of heights!). And as soon as they leave I will be putting up the Christmas tree. I figure may as well wait for my dad to leave as I know he would make some comment... might as well just avoid it all together.
In baby news, things are going well.. one week until ultrasound time. And I have to admit, part of me is not looking forward to it. That part would be the bladder, seeing as I have to drink a bunch of water and not pee! But other then that, I of course am excited to see pictures of this little being that I am 90% sure I am now feeling wiggling around inside of me! The nursery is kind of at a stand still right now, with working full days I seem to have no energy by the time I come home. Plus I need money to be able to fill it up! But eventually stuff will happens and pictures will appear!

1 comment:

Jillica Jang said...

your far enough along that you shouldn't need to have a full bladder. Trust me!! I had too full of a bladder and they made me pee it out. Go with half full.