So, in addition to the story I wrote about Neeko in "A little bit of this a little bit of that" she did 2 more things today to drive me mental!
We brought her to the vet, and from there we headed to Home Depot, I stayed in the car with her while Ted ran in to get what he needed. Just before Ted came back I saw our friend Craig go in, so moments later when Ted arrived I told him and he decided to run in and say Hi. Well Neeko, who had been checking everything out through the open window, sees Ted run in and after some whimpering decides she too will run in. So she boots it out the car window and high tails it into Home Depot. She's already in the door by the time I have my keys and Im out of the car. I run in asking people "Which way did the dog go!?" I find her moments later getting pet by some woman. I grab her by the collar and she decides to once again, PEE on the floor! So as I am headed back to the door with her, I see a worker and tell him "Sorry... but she peed too!! Thanks!" And ran back out with her! What a butt she is!
We brought her to the vet, and from there we headed to Home Depot, I stayed in the car with her while Ted ran in to get what he needed. Just before Ted came back I saw our friend Craig go in, so moments later when Ted arrived I told him and he decided to run in and say Hi. Well Neeko, who had been checking everything out through the open window, sees Ted run in and after some whimpering decides she too will run in. So she boots it out the car window and high tails it into Home Depot. She's already in the door by the time I have my keys and Im out of the car. I run in asking people "Which way did the dog go!?" I find her moments later getting pet by some woman. I grab her by the collar and she decides to once again, PEE on the floor! So as I am headed back to the door with her, I see a worker and tell him "Sorry... but she peed too!! Thanks!" And ran back out with her! What a butt she is!
The last thing she did was somewhat like the first, I was again working in the garage and she takes it on herself to wander the neighbourhood, suddenly I hear a car honking so I look up and she is infront of a car who is backing out of their driveway, garage door open! I am yelling at her to come and she just keeps running into the garage. So Im running up to her, maternity pants falling down while shuffling along in Ted's shoes that are 10 times to big for me. Finally she runs into the other neighbours yard and hides in their bush from me, after much yelling and anger, I get a hold of her leash and bring her back to the house. Of course she breaks free again and I decide Im not messing around, Im getting Ted. Of course I open the door to the house and she comes up to me, so I grab her by the collar and once again chuck her in the back yard. At least I guess this time she didnt pee on anything!!
Don't let the innocent look fool you, she's a brat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment