Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

The problem with Christmas shopping early is that I tend to open at least ONE box of chocolates before it is wrapped and then find myself going back to the store to buy another one, or never even replacing it. The question is, when will I learn to not stock up on Chocolates in November?
So for some baby news, I believe I felt the little tic tac yesterday while at the mall. It was a feeling I had never felt before and it was in the right area... so perhaps it was something, or maybe Ted was right, and it was just gas. :)
Today I decided to tell work that I am pregnant, it went a lot better then I had played over in my mind. Plus I was offered full time, so that works out well for me! Get some extra cash before the money spender enters into our life! I guess thats about it, I have been feeling more "pregnant" in the last few days then I was before. I am definitely starting to show (though Im still able to hide it with hoodies and baggie clothes), and that helps as my thought process right now is that everyone is playing a joke on me and there really isnt a baby in me, Im just getting fat. I'm hoping this thought process of mine will die down once I see the baby at the ultra sound... it would be nice to feel pregnant and know im pregnant at the same time.
Ive also started work on the nursery, Ive painted it a soft yellow, and it looks good. I am now cutting out my words, decided a jig saw was easier then my band saw, Ive got a lot of work ahead of me though! But once its done, Im excited, i think it will look good!
Well... time for cleaning the kitchen before the man comes home and asks me "What did you do all day?" Working full time will be nice, he'll have to SHARE in some of the household chores! Mwahahaha!
Oh but one last story of my dumb dog. So as I am working on my letters in the garage, Neeko takes off to the neighbours house, I walk over there, yelling at her to come back to me, and of course she wont, so as I go to grab her she decides to pee in their garage, so I grab her and yank her out of there and as Im holding her collar and walking her back to the house she was able to get out of it and then lay on her back so when I go to grab her collar she tries to bite me (she is a brat!). So I cant even grab her mouth shut as she is just keeping it wide so i can get a hold of her, I even put my foot on her mouth to try and get her. I was soooo mad. I finally got her and chucked her in the back yard where she has been ever since and wont be getting any attention until Ted comes home... and then she goes to the vet to get her stitches out.. HA!

No comments: