Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Tic Tac!!!

We have seen our Tic Tac on an ultra sound and I think Tic Tac looks more like the Alien Invader from outter space! But, it's my little Alien, and I'll love it no matter what it looks like... though Im hoping a little more human and a little less alien.


The ultra sound was pretty cool, my bladder was definitely full, so she took some pictures as the baby was in a good position and then let me empty myself before taking a whack load more. I thought it was pretty cool to see the little heart beating and the heart beat waves going at 150 beats per minute. It was definitely a very cool thing to see, and I had hoped it would make me realize there was a baby inside of myself, but not so much!

I am starting to notice a "lump" when I am sleeping! Laying on my back it feels like there is a heavy weight on my tummy and laying on my side is hurting my arm... and complain complain, Im not even that big yet! Oh the fun that lays ahead!

1 comment:

Jillica Jang said...

Awesome pictures!!! I can't wait to meet tic tac