Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas has come and gone for another year

Christmas has once again come and gone, and in just over 24 hours, it will be 2009!! Which is rather funny (for myself) as I've never really felt like this year was 2008 and all year long would second guess myself if it was 2008 or 2009... however Im glad 2009 is just beginning, rather not age myself more then I have to.


So we made it to Prince George and back in one piece, going there was simple and we made good time, coming home was another story! The time in Prince George was good, it was nice to see the family and spend time with them. It was especially fun to see the nieces and nephews interact with each other, and it just made me think of next year when I will not just be an aunt to the children but a mom as well! Which is of course very exciting.
The part of the trip which I found to be funny (especially if you read the blog below), is around 10pm Christmas eve, the adults decided that we would open gifts and let the kids open theirs on Christmas morning. So us adults had a good time opening our presents Christmas eve (as is tradition with my own family) and enjoyed less crazyness in the morning. All in all, it was a good time and now we have count down until next Christmas!! With a baby!!

No comments: