Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kids really do say the darndest things

If I had kept a journal over the last 14 or more years on all the funny things kids have said... I could write a book... too bad I didn't! But here is the last thing that was said around me.
It's lunch time in my grade 7 class and Josh is sitting on the couch. His friend Wyatt sits down beside him, right beside him! Josh starts freaking out telling him to move over and stop sitting so close. Josh yells out at Wyatt, "Stop being bi-polar! You're so bi-polar!! Ewww Wyatt's bi-polar!." I stop the yells and give Josh a quizical look and ask him "Do you even know what bi-polar means?" And Josh looks at me and says "Yea..." So I ask him "Well what does it mean?" His response... "When a person likes both a girl and a guy."

No comments: