Ahhh... February! Now normally, for whatever reason, I do not like this month. I don't like how it is spelt, I don't like how it's pronounced, and it always feels like one more month of yucky winter weather. But this year I have turned a new leaf. Instead of "Ugh.. February.." "YAY!! February!!" Perhaps it's that blessed feeling of being that much closer to May 3 (3 months tomorrow will be the due date!). This month has brought on that feeling of "I'm going to make it." I've already planned the days out in my head, this week has become a 4 day work week for myself. Thanks to Neeko who kept waking me up last night and the fact that when I got to work, none of my kids were there to work with. So I stayed 2 hours and took off! Next week will also be a 4 day work week... I can thank Ted for that! He hopes to do "Tour de Rock" this year, which is biking the island with police. So we have to attend a meeting on Tuesday and spouses are strongly urged to attend. No problem! And the week after that is yet again a 4 day work week as the kids get Friday off for a PRO Day. So if you've been able to follow, that's 3 weeks of 4 day work weeks... next I have 3 full weeks and then it's 2 full weeks off for Spring Break!! So excited! And then, this is the best part, 9 work days left until I am done work and get to wait for little Tic Tac to emerge into our world! So really... that leaves me with 26 work days left!!!
God Bless February! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment