I feel the need to write something, although I am not sure about what just yet. I am now 25 weeks, and almost 5 days pregnant... which means, if the books are correct, Sunday I will be entering my THIRD trimester! This is quite a big deal for me, because I remember thinking not that long ago about the third trimester and that it would feel like forever before I got here, and well, feels like just last week we told everyone we were pregnant.
So today I got a glimpse of what life might be like in the following months, not fun! Today at 2pm, I was more then ready to go to bed. I was sitting at my desk watching Bill Nye the Science Guy with the grade 7 class, and did everything I could to stay awake. The last hour of school felt like 6 hours. So needless to say, I am a little concerned about the coming weeks, when the baby gets bigger, takes up more of my energy and I inturn lose sleep because the baby is taking up more of my bed! And then of course there is the job itself which can be fun but also extrememly tiring! Last week I came home every day in tears because I felt I could not handle the stress. And I am sure my patience are a bit shorter then normal, so the fact that the kids all like me, surprises me!
So here is to a good sleep, a fast fast fast work day tomorrow and to the weekend, which arrives for me at 11:20am on Friday!! I think I can make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment