Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2008

So Excited!

It's almost PARTY TIME!!! I have 2 more days of work... or should I say 2 more half days of work. Then the school has Thursday to Monday off for Thanksgiving. And I have two weeks off after Thanksgiving, so I dont have to work again until October 27!
So we'll start by either catching the 9pm or 10:45pm Ferry on Friday night after Ted gets home from work, and head to Surrey to my parents place. Saturday we will be going to eat at Applebees (YUMMY!!!!) with my parents and hopefully my brother and his girlfriend. Afterwards Ted and I get to go see Susanna and Jason! And then of course Sunday is Thanksgiving time!! Im super excited!!
Monday Ted and I will head up to Prince George, we have plans for supper at 6pm at my aunt Deb's place for left over turkey sandwhiches! YUM!! On the Tuesday Ted will leave me and go with his dad to go hunting. tuesday night, Linda and I are going out to have some female cousin bonding time. Because starting Wednesday afternoon, Rhea and Greg (sis and bro inlaws) will be taking off for Victoria and leaving their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Claire with her Auntie Ro-Lo. Some fun is bound to be had!! That following weekend, Aunt Susan, Samantha and Evangilina will be arriving in town and from then on... no idea whats happening!
So now people might understand why I am so excited for Thanksgiving... mine is going to last 2 weeks!!!
And then I have Christmas to look forward to!! And for that we're going to Prince George again, where we've all rented a cabin!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Anyway, this was more of a forseeing blog rather then a past blog. So as you can see I am quite excited and who knows.. there could be more to come!! YAY!!

No comments: