Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2008

Which trimester am I in?

As of October 26, I was exactly a full 13 weeks pregnant. Now how come some books say I'm in my 2nd trimester and some say I'm on my last week of the first? Well whatever the case... I'm feeling a little bit on the fat side, and with that feeling comes looking too! I have a gut! :) And finally I'm ok with that!
This is basically my "before" picture. I am only 5 weeks at this point and definitely not tummy increase yet! :)
Here I am at 10 weeks. I definitely see some tummy growth from 5 weeks to 10 weeks!

And here I am at 13 weeks... I see even more tummy increase! Eek!! it's begun! :)


So Ted and I just spent 10 days in Prince George with his sister and her family. We had a good time! The main reason for the trip was for Ted to go hunting, which he did, but not as much as I had expected! I also had a job this time, watching my beautiful niece Claire! She kept me on my toes while her parents were in Victoria! It was a good time and it has us all so excited for Christmas when the whole family gets to be together!

No comments: