Well I can finally post it on here, and share the real meaning behind this blogger site. The whole reason or I should say the main reason I decided to start one of these was to keep those interested updated on my pregnancy! :)
So I shall begin at the beginning! So Ted and I decided that as of July 24 I would stop taking the pill. I told him that getting pregnant would take a while and that is why we should start trying. Boy was I wrong. By August 10 we were pregnant. As of August 11, I had suspicions! Throughout the month I was tired, extremely tired, I was moody, overly emotional, and Ted kept saying... "You're pregnant!" On the 23rd while brushing my teeth, I gagged and decided to not wait until the next day (what should have been the start of my lady friend) and peed on a stick! Yup I was pregnant. I double checked on the 24th just to make sure, and yes, still pregnant! So we searched for a doctor and on the 29th found our new Doctor, Dr Kurytnik. He once again assured me that there was a little baby growing inside me and to come back in 6 or so weeks. So for weeks I had to keep it a secret, from pretty much everyone! Not easy! But I did it, only a few people found out, but it was all good! :)
My morning sickness was ok, I cant compain as Ive heard much worse. Basically for a few weeks was nauseated until 3pm or so and always tired! Still am! Pretty much when I started my job the nauseated feeling left, which is awesome! It comes and goes now.
Telling the family the weekend of Thanksgiving was certainly fun! Seeing and hearing everyones reaction is definitely a priceless moment and Im so glad my dad has it on video! Now the secret is out in the open and I am LOVING it!
Anyway, stay tunned as Im sure this will be my venting hole for all the good and the bad that is awaiting me!!
2 comments:
I am just so excited for you Rosanna!.... and a wee bit jealous because I would LOVE to experience pregnancy too, but alas it doesn't appear to be God's wish for me at this time. At least I've still been blessed with little bundles of joy and I get my pregnancy thrill through friends like you :o) So it's very exciting to know you're going to be blogging about it. I can't wait to hear about every detail and look forward to the pregnancy and itty-bitty baby pics since you ROCK at taking photo's I know they'll be awesome. Anyways, I'm rambling so CONGRATULATIONS once again!!!! You're going to be an awesome Mom!
I was waiting to see when you would post about this. We are soooo excited to have a nephew to love and give noisy toys too!!!! Yes, it's a boy and no one will convince me otherwise till he pops his head out. Here's praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy (nothing like mine). I can't wait until you start taking name ideas. I am sure I will come up with some good ones for you.
Post a Comment