Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A lot about nothing

Well, it's September now and I figure why not add another post to my blog. Im not really sure if many people read this thing, but I figure it kills time for me and if one day I do have something important to say, I can say it on here! :)
So today I had an interview at Nanaimo Christian School. Basically if I get hired, I would be a Teachers Assistant. To be honest, after the interview, Im not too sure how I feel about this. The part that I know would be awesome is the time off!! Winter, Spring break, long weekends, all that jazz! I have some things to think out and I figure if its God's will, I will end up there, if not... some other door will open!
So this afternoon I have a dentist appointment, I have a tooth that is being very sensitive to cold... and this isnt that interesting... so I will continue with something better to talk about!
This weekend Ted and I might be going to Victoria to pick up some stuff. Might be weird to go back there, probably weirder if we went to Sooke!
Oh well... I really dont have much else to say!

No comments: