Well, September 16 and still no job! And I have to admit, this time around I'm actually trying! I've applied at the Portrait Studios again, much to my dismay, they phoned and asked for my SIN to find out if I am rehire-able. I haven't heard back... I don't know what I want to do! I had a dream last night that I was working there and HATED it!! So much that I quit after the first day. Is that a sign?!
On the up side of things, Ted and I have been enjoying Nanaimo quite a bit. We have made some friends at a church and are now attending a Bible Study every Tuesday. Each Sunday (so far) we have been invited for lunch with all the young couples, which has been really awesome as we've gotten to know everyone quite well. We've definitely been blessed!
The other thing I have been quite excited for is Thanksgiving!! I am counting down! I haven't seen my extended family (most of them) since Mother's Day, so I am quite excited to see them all! As well the immediately family is going to Applebees!! Ted and I love Applebees! :) Right after thanksgiving we will head up to Prince George, Ted will go hunting with his dad and I am going to be staying at my inlaws place while they go to Victoria, and I will watch my niece Claire! Which is going to be a lot of fun!! So much to look forward to!! YAY!!
One interesting thing that happened the other day, Ted without warning, decided to go into Neeko's dog house... practicing perhaps?? I don't know! Neeko then of course joined him.
1 comment:
You should of seen Ted growing up. He was constantly in Trista's (our dog as kids) dog house or laying down on Trista's blanket with her.
Post a Comment