Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Prenatal Appointment!


Today was our last prenatal appointment. What an odd feeling, to know next time I walk in to those doors I will be holding a baby is such a surreal feeling! The appointment was for 10:40 this morning. I'm really good at keep dates and all that organized, and the fact that I write it on my calendar the second I make the appointment helps me remember. So we show up, a little early as they like, and tell me that my appointment was actually on Wednesday at 3:15. I was like "ohh... no, it was for today." So long story short, because it was my first appointment I missed (and she said she found it odd that I didnt show as I always do or call to say I can't come), I didn't have to pay the $30 missed appointment and they squished me in to see the doc about a half hour after showing. I only gained like a pound since last week, which means Ive only gained like a pound or two in the last month, I really cant complain, Im quite happy about that as I was quite sure I'd be ballooning up in the last month or so of this pregnancy. In January I thought I was headed that way as I had gained 8 pounds in a month, but it stopped... yay! Anyway, other than the weight, nothing new... head is still up, baby still breech! Next appointment is going to be at the hospital on Monday when I have my pre-admin appointment... getting closer....

AGHHH!!!

36 Weeks!

No comments: