So on April 22, 2009 at 8:41am, Malachi Jasper came into this world weighing 7lbs 15oz and stretching 19 3/4 inches long. He is a perfect little baby boy! Well minus his one flaw of keeping his mom and dad awake during the night, but otherwise perfect!
The c-section was for sure an experience I won't forget! I've always heard that when you have a baby all the pain you suffered to actually have the baby fades away once you look into your child's face. So have these people ever had children? Because I remember the pain! And as much as I would do it all over again, it HURT!
I couldnt wait to bring Malachi home, to start life without all the nurses barging in on me and telling me how to do things. This also had a lot to do with my child who didn't want to latch and so I had nurse after nurse man-handling me and squeezing and oh the fun! Poor Malachi was just as impressed with the whole experience as I was. And so now that we're home, we both have an understanding about food and we both seemed to be coming along just fine!
Malachi is now 2 weeks and 3 days old and already he is changing! It's so amazing to think he was actually inside of me. Sometimes I feel it was all a dream and poof I had a baby. Because I didnt see him come out of me nor did I feel any of it. So I guess I just have to ask Ted when I start to doubt he really did come from me, as Ted witnessed the whole ordeal!
Yesterday the woman who took over my job at the Christian school, asked me if she could take photos of Malachi and Ted and I. I of course said yes, especially since this was a gift to us! She did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see the pictures!
Home on day 2 and the pictures have begun!
Torturing my son when its still possible... this is a sleeper that was made for my brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment