Once arriving home I check the messages and found out John and Martha, who we used to live with were in town and wanted to get together. So I called them up and they were
just leaving the city, so they turned around and we got together for dinner and a movie... the best part about that was Martha and I saw a girly movie while the boys saw something dumb! :)
Then on Monday our good friends from Cold Lake, Joelene and Will.. or as I call them, Joe and Willene came over for dinner with their cute little baby girl! We had such a good time with them as well!
On Tuesday around 1pm, my Aunt Henri, Uncle Dave and their grand-daughter Brooklyn all came over for 2 nights. On Wedne
sday we went out to Coombs, went to the Dutch Shop, saw the goats on the roof and then as the rain starte
d we headed to Parksville and had lunch at Boston Pizza. That night, while my aunt and uncle went out for dinner at a friends place, I was more then happy to let Brooklyn (who is 8) stay at home with me. So we got pizza and watched a movie and played with our puppy. It was a really nice time!
So now its back to breathing, cleaning, and job hunting! However saturday is a BBQ at our place, guys from Ted's work are coming, and their spouses, so that will be fun, get to know some more people... even though Ive been told they are all retired men! :)
This summer has been "so far so good."
This summer has been "so far so good."
No comments:
Post a Comment