Well, I have finally decided to join the bloggers world, mostly so I can respond to some of my friends blogs and leave comments, but I am sure when I have something to say I will most likely write a little something on here as well!
Here is one thing I have to say... next time we move, we are moving into a place that doesnt need any updating or finishing off!! Of course, our kitchen is looking nicer and nicer as the days go by and I can't wait until I can move up to it (out of the basement suite kitchen!).
I guess thats all for now.. :)
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging. You may find it simpler and more enjoyable than facebook. And the whole thing about the house ....IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! If you buy new you have to landscape and if you buy even a year or two old there will always be something that you want to change or that your dog will wreck and you will need to fix.
Post a Comment