Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just around the corner


It's been a while since I said anything on here... of course the lack of comments leads me to assume no one is reading, but I could be wrong! So currently it is Spring Break and I am LOVING not having to get up early every morning and then go deal with a bunch of disrespectful children! I mean really, I hope it feels like an eternity before my kids enter that stage of preteen, I know everything and Im so grown up (but really treat me like a kid because I dont like responsibility) part of life! Enough said, Im on vacation and Im not going to think about it!


Next week we are going to Surrey, where I will be receiving a baby shower! Im so excited! We're also going to be purchasing our long awaited Bob Revolution Stroller! As well we need to get our car seat, which I am hoping to find over there because here I havent found much!

Last saturday, and this coming one was/is our prenatal class. It was a lot of breast feeding talk and well, they kinda scared me really. But whatever, first I'll deal with labour, than worry about breast feeding! This Saturday we get a tour of the maternity ward, which I hear is really nice!

We also had some company come at the start of this spring break... actually we had company come last weekend (before Spring Break), my parents and grandparents were down from Friday to Sunday. The following Friday, Ted's friend was over until Monday and Saturday my cousins Kim and Laura were here until Tuesday. That evening we had Bible Study, so come wednesday it was nice to just sleep in, do nothing ALL DAY and laze around, just like Spring Break should be!


2 comments:

Jillica Jang said...

i check your blog regularly to see if you have updated it.

Jody said...

I am definitely reading!... although when there's an extended delay for an update I do have a tenancy of not checking in quite as often.... but it doesn't mean I won't be checking in!